Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Interesting Facts

Bitching? Yes, bitching! Got to know about it when all the guys flocked over to Joyce's Blog to bitch about this person. And that is not the most interesting part of it, the fact that guys actually bitch better than girls!! No joke, our friend Robert manage to come out with a few essays and I find it quite interesting.

Actually its not a bad thing as it channels your frustration and make you less geram about it. But I believe as long as we have our limits and make sure it doesnt hurt the person too much then it should be okay. Anyone have any bithching experience? I bet its interesting. Michelle might have alot to say~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat do u mean I may have a lot to say???? *hmph* but still u're right. Bitching is my 2nd nature, but ONLY directed at people who offend me in some way. I can't stand people who laugh about other people who have no fashion sense and yet, DID NOT look in the mirror in the morning b4 they stepped out of d door.

Ok, better stop now b4 this bcomes an ESSAY.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home