Saturday, May 19, 2007

Pulau Perhentian Part 1

Ahhh.. Finally I get the mood to blog about the trip to pulau Perhentian.....

Step onto Kelantan soil at 6am in the morning after 9++ hours in the god damned bus but only manage to leave the bus station at 7 because our beloved driver Sin Ling and Mei Wan cannot wake up. Anyway, we wanted to try Kelantan Bak Kut Teh but then the fella dont feel like cooking so we ordered some fish ball noodles and half boiled eggs. We set off in 4 taxis at 9.30am to the pulau Perhentian jetty!

View of the island from the boat.
After 45mins of speed boat ride. We land our feet on those white sandy beach of Addul's Chalet, Pulau Perhentian. However, the island wasnt very developed and electricity supply is inconsistent and Ang Mohs everywhere! And this is what I call a sweet vacation XD.
Our Chalet~ Quite nice but the got no stars.
Well, We spent the whole day sleeping under the shades with the beach right infront of us. Ang Mohs running here and there. Oh, I lurve bikinis~~ haha. I really cant describe how I felt that day, so look at the pictures only la ya? haha.. Paiseh~
More Pics Below:













The view of the beach from where I am sleeping and me acting cute while gambling in the mid of the nite.

Oh, and my favorite among all the pics which is the sun set! Looked nice right? Future Pro Photographer ok~ Lmao










More pictures on the next post! Yea, I am damn lazy.. lol

2 Comments:

Blogger rainbow angeles said...

I hv not been to Perhentian! I wanna go someday... and also Redang.. and Kapas... and Tioman... :D

Hmmmm... how cum u look a bit familiar geh? *tries to think*

3:32 AM  
Blogger mustardNcheese said...

how familiar ar? haha :P

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home