Monday, March 19, 2007

Convocation

Well, attended the UTAR's Convocation last Saturday and this Sunday eventhough it wasn't mine but I have to go to raise funds there for the UTAR Ball Night 2007. It was tiring but get to know some nice people and get to know true colors of people nowadays. Saw lots of people graduating the other day and some of them are my friends too. There were smiles on everybody's face as they gather together to take photo. And you can actually see guys holding roses or a guy giving someother guy a dozen roses with a cute bear bear on it.

Eventhough we were asked to do it at the 11th hour but we turn ourselves up after the Mid term exam for IPC. It was difficult on the first day as all of us were very tired and basically half dead. But the suppliers actually gave us some flowers. Ok la.. I made them to give me la...

Lesson learnt: Say NO!
Not to smoking or drugs, but to favors which is out of the border. I caused my friends' illness by asking them to help me out without getting paid. Thanks Jo and Juan!!
And GOD, I don't want any last minute request or favors from anyone anymore. I cant take it already! I can sacrifice my personal time and even my assignment time but please, not my friends'.


2 Comments:

Blogger rainbow angeles said...

And where's my flower leh? :(

7:00 PM  
Blogger mustardNcheese said...

there... in ur heart edi wor.. din receive meh?

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home