Monday, May 21, 2007

Pulau Perhentian Part 2

OH.. This time around I'll let the picture to do the talkings. Its our second day at the island and we took this after the morning snorkeling trip and everyone was damn tired. Let me tell you what i saw that very day. I saw sea cucumber, sting-rays, turtles, nemos, sea bass, trevalleys and LIVING CORALS (but limited la). Nearly get to see sharks although vegetarian sharks, they still have the abilities of man-eating sharks. They can swim damn fast and make people swim around the whole area and I gave up, it was too tiring after swimming around the area for 30minutes without any sharks in sight.

This is Weng Fu aka Bryant, Mei Wan aka Ah Wua, *me* and Ye lin aka Elin at the bottom with Kamal's sampan behind!
This is me, Mei Wan, Vjean, Sin Ling and Weng Fu with the piles of giant stones behind us. You feel like the top of the world when you stand on it and look at the blue ocean with birds flying around!Everyone posing for a picture while playing volleyball while I take their picture as I enjoy the rays of sun light with the chilly winds from the ocean. This is life man~

This picture is dedicated to GenTak as he previously requested for some hot Guai Pohs but then its limited when I got there. So enjoy yea GenTak.
This picture was hard to capture, have to zoom in alot cause her hunk was looking around. But she was hot. Gen Tak this is for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home