Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Life so far...

It has been sometime since my last post due to some commitment. I suddenly don't feel like myself anymore and lost the passion in doing things. Now I am only doing it for the sake of doing it while I concentrate in my assignments. Been thinking about it thoroughly over the past few weeks and I think its my fault and stupidity for not being able to do a good job. And I think she will agree to it too.

And thank God I hit the gym regularly to release stress. Pumping iron really works when you need to get something out and the people at the gym doesnt have 2 faces and ofcourse nice to talk to. However, I cant really get optimum results from my routines due to stress and lack of sleep. But I am still getting leaner :P even without the help of HydroxyCut.The gym is also a nice place to go with people from all walks of life sharing experiences in bodybuilding and also their lives, really manage to learn things from them.

And recently, some highschool mates' band is growing and seriously need some support. Their musics are good and pleasant to the ears. They are Aural Joint. Feel free to drop by and listen to their music and I bet it will suprise you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home