Monday, June 04, 2007

Year2 and Semester1

Well, the title itself sound bad enough for me to bear already. 3 weeks of holiday is seriously not enough and I am already dreaming of my next dreamy beach vacation and bikini babes. New semester means more money to spend on text books, assignments materials, petrol, food, and etc.

And as part of the UTAR Ball Night 2007 committee, it really gives me lots of headaches as I, myself didn't realise how hard is it to find sponsors for UTAR. Man, it was piece of cake during high schools because the school let us do what we wanted to do! And lots and lots of work have to be done inorder to make it something worth talking about even after the ball night.

Lots of new faces due to diploma students coming over from TARC(Tunku Abdul Rahman College) and seriously some of them look good. Atleast we wont have to see the same faces over and over again. Oh, and again, UTAR increased their tuition fees once again for no reason again! I wonder if they thinks their beloved students are rich asses who came over to enjoy their "cheap" but quality education. Anyway, we cant do anything about it also, even the student rep did not voice out the students comment. SRC in UTAR is seriously not strong and cant really represents their students due to UTAR's policy and restrictions.

Yes, I havent update my blog for sometime now due to school commitments and so on. Really miss the days where I can get inspiration to blog anytime and anyway. Guess its leaving me behind to rot along the path to enlightenment.

Anyway, that's all for now. Having blogger's block at the moment. *Needs more inspiration*

2 Comments:

Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Oi, everytime also block wan?? Dun bluff... lazy saylah lazy :p

1:42 AM  
Blogger mustardNcheese said...

where got lazy wor.. i am very hardworking 1.. recently super stress mar

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home