Thursday, March 01, 2007

Emo-ish Day


Today is certainly an emo day for me, I dont know what got into me but it seems like I have no idea what's going on around me. Maybe it was due to the lack of sleep recently but seriously, does it affects the mood?

Had blurry eyes and also blurry mind for the whole day, even while I am typing this post.

But something funny happened today as Michelle and Ah Nie actually talked bout their childhood idols such as Backstreet Boys, 911, New Kids on The Block and all those boy bands during the older times. They can actually cry over a magazine which is sold out and buy cassesets, tapes and posters of their favorite boy bands. Not to mention that they actually sing a few of their songs at the sidewalk outside the classes.

For me, I used to like Backstreet Boys when I was younger but as I grew I tend to listen to Enya, Enigma, Nirvana and mostly rock or pop rock. And also some lala music such as Initial D's theme songs.

Anybody has any nice song for me to listen?

2 Comments:

Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Song? Way Back Into Love ;)

10:20 PM  
Blogger mustardNcheese said...

but then no love how to go back wor

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home