Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Examssssss

WHO THE HELL STARTED THE WHOLE EXAM THING ANYWAY??????

Anyway, I am still having my exam week with one more exam to go which is PR writing. This subject is not as hard as the others as there are no theories or what so ever. However, you need to remember those formats so that you wont lose marks.

Was having the worst 2 weeks as I need to prepare myself mentally for exams and also go through a series of brain storming session with the books. Never been so hardworking in my life before, this is thanks to the highly competitive market of the students of UTAR. Anyway, still have to work hard to exams.

I am addicted to a song by You Hong Ming titled Xie Qing Shu which means Writing a love letter. The song and its rhytm is always in my mind, cant really get it out. The song is more of a sad song instead of a lovey dovey song. Sigh..

4 Comments:

Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Good luck!

How many more years to go, huh?

Ei, update more often larrrr...

3:22 AM  
Blogger mustardNcheese said...

got 2 more years to go lor... haha

trying to.. haha exams mar.. haha

4:19 PM  
Blogger yee mei said...

see.. i told u to update gela...
hehe...
highly competitive market?
hahaha

7:23 PM  
Blogger mustardNcheese said...

haha.. reli competitive wat.. not meh? ahha

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home