Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pre-New Year Resolution

Well when people cannot fall asleep, they resort to meditations, relaxation methods, and also sleeping pills. I forgot what they call it already as I dont use that term very often because it doesnt really happen to me. But I have another serious problem which is sleeping all the time for no reason.

People sleep for a reason which is:
  1. They need rest
  2. They are sleepy
  3. They got nothing better to do
But when I sleeps in CLASS, I do not meet any of the criteria listed above. Up to now, I realise that I never fail to sleep in lectures and certain tutorials in my university. Some other lecturers and tutors know me from their colleague as an avid sleeper. And my fellow uni-mates such as Michelle, Qian Hui, Issac, Joyce and lots more, complained about me sleeping in class. At first I thought it wasnt anything big but unfortunately it proves me wrong during the on-going finals. I understand the facts but I cant seems to remember the key words.

And the worst thing is that I simply dont know why I fell asleep during class. How? Actually I did not intend to sleep in class but I simply feel sleepy when the lecturer speaks or it happens naturally. Anyone know any remedy for such situation? I tried coffee and it doesnt works.

So, my pre new year resolution is to solve my sleeping problem and study hard for my course which is exactly what I wanted as it has no formulas for me to remember and practice. Woot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home