Sunday, September 10, 2006

Fish Tanks Part 2

After my parents got back from Thailand, I thought my dad will be cleaning the fish tanks on his own once again means no more hassles for me. But ever since he got back from Thailand, he has yet to clean the fish tanks and you can actually the FarnSi turn gloomy for 2 weeks already. Then my dad requested for a cleaning service from the family's unofficial free maid(me). As usual, I make him clean himself but this time he gave me lots lots lots of excuses.. sigh..

Day 1
Dad: Eh, later help me clean the fish tanks can ar?
Me : Its your fish leh.. not mine..
Dad: Help abit la.. you know la.. I am quite busy these few days.
Me : You where got busy? You busy watching VCD last night.
Dad: I dont care la.. you clean it for me ok? I need to go out already.
Me : ..........
*Dad rushing to his car and drove off*

So I did not bother as I have a study group with my IT tutor in like 30minutes. I came back after dinner at Strangers which is a steamboat buffet restaurant. hehe

Day 2
Dad: Eh you dint clean the aquarium la.. *looks at the gloomy fish of his*
Me : I not free la.. I am studying..after my exam ends then I help you.
Dad: Later he die la how?
Me : Where got so easy die oh?
Dad: Ok la.. I pay you RM50 if you clean it today.
Me : Eh.. talking about money.. you still owe me my pocket money for this month and its half way through the month already leh...
Dad: Yakah? haha I give you on monday ok? So clean my fish tanks laaa...ok?
Me : .....................
Dad: Deal? ok deal..*rush of to his car and drove off again*
Me : ....................*for the sake of pocket money and RM50*

See, now I am officially the family's maid already and they say I got pampered as I am the only son. Chee Tiong, I know I still owe you Rm25 for the steamboat. haha I wont be able to pay you until Monday. Sorry for you lor.. *shining puppy eyes* hahaa

Continue to torture the fishes.. Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home