Monday, August 14, 2006

The Tooth of Wisdom

Speaking of wisdom tooth, my good friend Mr Ian Ong Chun Hung's is bleeding like tap with his missing wisdom tooth. Tonight, he was complaining about his beloved wisdom tooth being removed by a sexy dentist but instead of a bleeding nose, he gets a bleeding wisdom tooth hole. Usually it takes 3 hours to stop the bleeding but in his case, it was double or more. I was wondering wheter he feels like a vampire or not but i kena sound by him because he says;

Mr Ian Ong: F*cker My own blood! Later I die edi how?
Dannie : *it wont be bad oso mar.. atleast its still blood wor*(thinking clouds)
Mr Ian Ong: Later cannot sleep oso. Bleed kao in my mouth then drown.
Dannie : You think too much edi laaaa. Now i got stuff to write in my blog edi which is u
getting drowned in ur sleep with ur blood from ur WT slot into ur mouth. First in
history wei..
Mr Ian Ong:So shuang to blog?
Dannie : too bad u got no picture to let me post on it to let ppl see.
Mr Ian Ong: ........... zienz i wanna go read book.

Wah.. then he left already with me still typing the blog. I wonder if he drowns tonight or actually becomes a vampire and haunt me instead? CHOI CHOI CHOI.. still July in the Lunar Calendar cannot simply say hehe. But with Mr Ian Ong's gay face, I really cant imagine his blood dripping of his mouth like a vampire la.. Oh well, hopefully he wont get drowned by his own blood flowing into his throat and drown him laa.. *Pray*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home