Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Child

He was 10 when I saw him. He looks familiar but I had no idea when I met him before. I smiled at him but he looked at me with anger in his eyes. And so I asked why is he giving me a stare like that. He answered with an innocent child liked voice and it put me into tears. He told me what I was when I was 10, what I did when I was 10 and who am I when I was 10.

Flash backs occurs withing the shallow mind of mine. Every moment of my life just through within a blink of eye. And then he asked, "Have you realise your mistakes?" Yes, I answered without hesitation. He then gave me a smile and left right infront of me, just like when the fog meets the sun. It feels almost like a dream but the flash backs are so real and those eyes of anger and smiles that reaches my heart feels like everything but a dream.

A few minutes later, I shut my eyes hoping to see that kid once more but after several attempts I failed. All I see with my eyes closed are nothing but total darkness, I couldn't see the kid anymore but I felt his presence deep inside me as if he is a part of me. Then, I heard his voice once again and he said this to me, "No matter how hard you tried, you will not be able to see me as I am part of you and you are part of me" then his voice faded slowly as he repeats the phrase continuously.

It feels like it is my innerself trying to wake me up and bring me back to the right path. The path that was chosen by earlier is a mistake? This question makes me wander to every part of my world as I try to figure out the answer.

Everything put me in the ocean of questions, why is this happening to me? It feels almost like the past came back to haunt me when I am not well aware of it. It did wakes me up from my dream atleast.

But what is dream and reality? Are there any differences? Can you say a dream is not reality? or you can say reality is not a dream?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home