Wednesday, August 30, 2006

No Internet for atleast 3Weeks!!!!

Argh!!! My dad decide not to pay for the internet bill due to my incoming exam and it got disconnected by those TM fellas. Damn shit la.. when you need something, they don give you immediately but when you dont pay on time then they disconnects you immediately. WTF is this?? all they do is crapping all the time and they are not efficient at all.
And sometimes their connections are not as fast as they aclaimed. I mean when u pay RM88 for a 1mbps connections and they give u only around half of your supposed connection speed. It's like paying for something that you dont actually use lorr.
No internet means no:
  1. MSN chat
  2. Blogging and kap other people's blog
  3. Reading Chinese Magical novels(they ae nice)
  4. Playing NationStates everyday
  5. Last but not least, friendster but it doesnt matter anyway

How am I gonna survive this few weeks? I mean I need to release stress by reading stories la.. I wonder when they will give us free internet connections at home. *hmmm* Hopefully sometime is the near future la.. Dumb ass TM net

2 Comments:

Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Adoi... kesiannye... dad dont want pay, u pay lah! :D
free internet? use laptop go wifi ;)

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no lap top mar.. if i own a laptop.. then its expensive to maintain oso.. if i can pay for laptop then can pay for my bill edi lor.. hehe sigh

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home