Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Politics

After I looked into the past and looking into our current situatuion, I finally realised one thing which is politics among friends. After spending some time working and most of my life schooling, the phoenomena of politics is quite common among everyone.

First, is the time when i was working. There was this malay fella who irritates everyone at the counter and even my friends at the boutique, he stabs each of our back and nicely smile at us like he is a cute little angel. *no discriminations towards the malays* I wonder how people stands his stupid attitude but in the end he left the company and everyone was happy! woot

Then it was schooling time la... not to mention bout high school time when we are in societies and hunger for power. I still find it funny as we were still young and immature back then. But it was really fun to fight among each other but can still be like friends after club activities.

When I finally thought this would come to an end but it happens once more when I was doing my STPM in TARC. There was this guy who can really make up stories and spoils the image of me and my friends who actually treats him sincerely but he actually make use of us. He tells everybody his version of stories and we became the victim but thank god that we actually manage to clear the water with our proof and support from each other.

When I got into UTAR with the hope of none of this will happen again, and yet god played a joke on me by letting it happen again and this time it involves lots of people. I wonder why do I have to go through such situations but I gotta admit that it actually helps in making me a mature human being. There's this guy who like to brag and boast about anything he has and not to forget his beloved gf who actually backstabs. My siamese twins actually was a good friend of her's until she turn her table on her which I think its totally unforgiveable. I mean how could someone do this when the victims are actually treating her as part of their lives??? This is weird from what I encountered lately.

This particular individuals have been an ignorant of her own assignments and presentation and she expects everything is ready for her when she needs it. She don even need to fork out any effort but she complains of everything. And before i forget about her bf, he is also making everyone's lives difficult with his "ethiques" which I don think any elaboration is enough.

Oh well, this is life rite? We gotta go through everything and anything to make a lesson out of everything we encoutered but friends are also essential in building our lives towards a better future.

* A Tribute to my fellow UTARians and My beloved Siamese Twins on the head and on the waist*

2 Comments:

Blogger yee mei said...

Hmm.... do politics do happen evrywhere. we have to bare with it for another 2 and a half years.

10:58 PM  
Blogger mustardNcheese said...

unfortunately, yes.. i am afraid that we need to endure such pain and torturouse moments for another 2.5years and hopefully by then we are freed from the sins of nature. *damn i hope he goes to UM*

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home