Sunday, August 20, 2006

Fish Tanks

Its Sunday and I am all alone at home and accidently promised my dad change the water is his fish tanks which has 2 flower horns in it. My father named them after some dog's name but I gave name a new life by giving them names which suits them more.

Fish No.1 is called FarnSi aka potato which only know how to eat and throw tantrums. Unbelieveable right? Fish also know how to throw tantrums. If u forget to feed FarnSi, it will flip around and makes sure u notice that he is hungry.

Fish No.2 is called SuiZhai aka Sicko which only know how to head bang whenever anyone walks near the tank except if your holding it's worms. Weird right? I wonder if I bring him to some lala clubs and I think he will head bang all the way.

From the years that they lay their fins in my house, I figured out that they are damn spoilt and who's fault is it? My beloved dad's la ofcoz, the 2 fella manja abit then ask me to help him clean the fish tanks edi. He treats them better than he treats me laa.. haha jkjk.. And i actually manage to blog whilst filling the tanks up with water. Geng rite? haha too bad that I cant post their pictures here as I do not have any camera at home.

Shit, overflow edi.. *faints* ciao

2 Comments:

Blogger rainbow angeles said...

*LOL* Ya, very keng la you!
Your parents not back from Thai? ;)

Nowadays ppl still heng flowerhorns?

8:29 PM  
Blogger mustardNcheese said...

haha.. suppose to be back soon laa.. but havent heard of them yet.. camped by the tv oni lorr.. oni my dad heng flower horn la.. all the fish shops oso stop selling edi.. haih..

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home