Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Day after Presentations

Like every other students, I tend to get very nervous at my very first presentation which is English. Mr. David was being very kind to guide me last minute as I was quite confused on how to end the presentation as I am the last presenter. But thank Buddha that everything went well other than some certain incidents that happen before the presentation. Me, Michelle and Issac got nervous when we were talking and it actually dragged the presentation when someone was presenting while looking at his/her notes every 2seconds. Luckily we managed to finish it with 30seconds before Eugene aka Superman rings the bell.

And thanks to the presentations, I cannot make the trip to Thailand with my parents and gotta rot at home for 3 days. I still remember the smile on their faces when they were about to leave and say they will eat on my behalf. I cant stop salivating after I imagine myself eating tom yums, crispy pig "paws", Ginko desserts and that weird looking blue colored rice in that cosy restaurant. Damn, I hate presentations man.. Could have enjoy the food in Thailand instead of blogging at this hour.

Atleast I get the TV and the whole house for myself which I think its quite nice. Finally get to watch those DVDs that I bought but cannot watch due to overpossesiveness of my mother. Camped infront of my tv for 2 days in a row but then they are coming back already. Hopefully they buy stuff according to my likings and not their's. Oh well, gotta catch "Cars" on DVD, yes, the cinema stopped playing it already but I havent watch.. Ciao

1 Comments:

Blogger rainbow angeles said...

hi, some profound thots u hv here ;)

glad the song in my blog touched u. i love that song! u want it? i can send it to u :)

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home