Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Movie Marathon at Cineleisure

Went to Cineleisure on Sunday with Jenn Wei with the hope of going to break the Guiness World of Records of movie marathon for 72 hours non stop. We reached there at 11am and saw a line of people and I got worried as i might not be able to get the tix but Jenn Wei say sure can, so I go ahead and try my luck but then at the end of the day where the registration started I was number 102. I can feel the world coming on to me at that moment but then i can still see lights of home when there is one tix left and the person ahead of me is a pair of couple. *fingers crossed all the way* but then the girl sacrificed for the guy and let him have the tix while she sleeps at home when her bf suffers at the cinema alone. Oh well, fated already as i cannot get my hand on those tix. But Jenn Wei got his tix as he went register a day earlier with Benjamin and Lester. Best of luck to you guys and hopefully u guys can last till the end and treat me with your Rm10000 reward. sigh.. it was like gloomy sunday man.. but its ok.. next time we organize one more and break their record but need to find sponsors la.. haha
signing off.. ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home