Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sleepy day

Just realised something very sad thanks to Michelle, Qian Hui, Isaac and Koku. They told me that I have been sleeping in every single class there is. I was like so shocked to hear that lorr, honestly speaking I did concentrate in class but the problem is the room is too warm(warm = perfect temperature to fall asleep) and sometimes certain lecturers is too boring lor. Not my fault right? I have been listening to their lessons while in sleep also unless it's deep sleep mode la... The only lesson that I did not sleep at all is actually LAN!!!! Unbelieveable?? But it is actually thanks to me for sitting under the air-cond port or something.. damn cooling lorr.. Stayed up till class ended.. haha

But then, after class I am damn semangat to do everything, I even added weight in gym for my legs work out. And still I dont feel tired at all after that, walked around before heading back with my aching thighs and hamstring. But then cannot achieve optimum result as I cannot take Amino Acid and protein shake this time because I am having sore throat lorr.. If i take Amino's then it will worsen my condition.. *sigh* have to drink alot of "wong lou kat leong cha" damn bitter lorr.. But gotta tahan till I finish the last drop or else it will not work wor.. that is what the aunty at the leong cha shop told me la..

Oh well, since there's assignments to be prepared then I better go get my hands on them before it is too late. Lots of compliments to my evil self for making me lazy and not to forget our beloved tradition of completing stuffs last minute. Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home