Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Finally I am 20

Ahh.. Finally i reached the age of 20 where people of my age in certain coutries have already started working and getting their own family. But, now i am still studying and using my beloved parent's cash for my own survival. However, went to Woh Fung to have my dinner with my parents and another family friends of our's. Me and my mom actually shared the same birthday so lucky for my dad that he need not to bring us for some good dinners 2 times, he actually gets to save some good money man.. lol. Had some nice cakes tho.. it was strawberry mouse cake which quite good(not fattening) haha..

Then later that night, Gen Tak, Yeong Peng, Jun Guang Benjamin and also Jenn Wei followed me to Mong Kok but kena rejected because the whole SS2 blacked out and so the crowd floods Mong Kok and those HK styled cafe. Lucky for us that we manage to get a place at Quan Yi La Mian which is situated at those shop houses behind Murni. It's kinda new as it was a few days from it's opening. The food there sucked where GenTak actually refused to eat the noodle he ordered while I gotta eat something which i did not order. Their service sucked big time as their waiter did not know what was the drinks they served and they got some old captain that dunno how to take orders.

Then Jun Guang and Benjamin gotta go as they both gotta work the next day. Then we head to ESC to look for Jun Wei and Shyung they all as Jun Wei is working there while Shyung and gang is his customer. Did not stay there for long as there were no comps left for us. Then now feeling sleepy already. Not a bad birthday after all, my good'ol TARC friends coming to celebrate with me. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home