Thursday, July 13, 2006

Paths we will be taking very soon

While I was gazing into the blue sky in the morning, I talked to myself and asked why do we have to do so many things against our own will? Is it really our responsibility or it was merely an order? Although we are usually reluctant to do so but we were given no choice. How sad?

I once saw a quote saying that "The path in front is always the easiest but you will never find yourself if you never take another path"

I did not understand it till today, we were stepping on the path that our parents prepared for us by doing what they want us to do but do we actually have the courage to take another path on ourselves and face unknown outcome? I believe we do learn from mistakes we made but could the lesson to much to be handled by us?

I was lucky to choose the path myself with my parents supporting me all the time but how about those who did not have the chance to make a choice? Everyone keeps saying that the world is not fair. But I believe that it is fair and no doubt about it, the theories of Tao actually tells us that everything happens in a circle. Everything changes and the only thing that remained unchanged is the fact that nothing stops changing. Therefore, fear not my friends, whatever u lose today, will be your gain one day.

Being the only son actually helps me thinks alot as I have nobody to share my thoughts with. As I am always making noise in class it does not means that I did it to get attention. Attentions to me, there are not wanted.. haha a little attention is good but too much is not really nice. I like to talk to certain people at times but sometimes I would rather keep quiet and think and understand the book I read earlier. Recently, I read a book from Adeline Yen Ma which is quite good as it really touches my heart and help me understands life the easy way. Don't wanna elaborate it here, gonna read it for a few more times as I actually discover new things as I read.

Oh dear, tomorrow is PR midterm and I have yet to open the book for a short revision. Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home