Monday, October 09, 2006

Wonderful Sunday

After another week of hardworking and dieting, I decided to give myself a treat on this very wonderful Sunday. I started the day with a breakfast at Subway OneUtama where I had a wonderful Turkey Breast Sandwich and 2 cookies which makes me drool till now. I saw Kong there with his wife and son but they were on their way to watch Rob-B-Hood but I watched already anyway.

After my stints at Subway, I went to the cinema to catch Zoom which is about an ex-superhero training new superheroes. Even with the not so interesting story line, I managed to get a good laugh as Tim Allen can really make some funny moves/jokes. After the movie, I went to McD's for their Grill Chicken Foldover which is perfect as I haven't taste it for months and it still taste good but they dont keep it bulky anymore.

Then I walked around OneUtama till we finally get tired and decided to head home. Just as you thought that everythig is over, I have pasarmalam in a few minutes. Eat damn alot of different stuff there and bought some lettuce and tomatoes for my lunches for the week. Bought some DVDs(pirated) to watch at home but I did not take dinner because I am still full from all my wonderful Cheats I had today.

Need to sleep inorder to get full recovery. Ciao

2 Comments:

Blogger rainbow angeles said...

U were at One Utama yesterday?? Me too!!! Was there from 1 plus till 6 plus, but why din see u wan?? :P

i know the gym u are working at... i used to stay across nasi kandar pelita :D

oh yeah, regarding your diet, add oil! add oil!!! ;)

3:29 AM  
Blogger mustardNcheese said...

dear angel,
ala.. din tell me.... i stayed there till 5...

dear michelle,
got cheat day 1 mar.. i cannot survive if i don cheat!!! haha

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home