Friday, October 06, 2006

First 2 Weeks of "Hardwork"

If you actually read my previous post, you will know that I am currently working in a gym aka Penjaga Gym. I get to work out for free and get paid for sitting and talking and lazing around, not to mention that the pay is quite good also.

For those who know me personally, I am huge/fat/big or whatever you call it. So I decided to diet as the 3months holidays is on. I decided to go on a diet of chicken breast, whole wheat bread, protein shakes and egg whites.

My diets sucks as I am an avid food lover/taker. Imagine all the good stuff at the local mamaks which is Murni's, William's and IndonMie! How could I survive atleast 3months??? well i survived the first 2 weeks but I am starting to get bored with dry chicken breast. But atleast i lost 3kgs for the first 2 weeks and I did get some leaner muscles at the same time. Need to do higher reps and more sets in the weeks to come. Boosting my stamina at the same time because Mun yew says I am Fei Kei.

But thank God I have some pretty well tasted protein shakes to accomodate my hunger for snacks. I bought a new Whey from OptimumNutritions at RM180 which I thinks is quite a bargain. Now i have 2 flavor, one is chocolate(double riched chocolate) and the other one is Cookies and Cream(taste extremely good with HL milk). Guess I am not so unlucky after all rite?

Angel leng lui, Thanks for your postcard.. I got it already but too busy working to let u know. Thanks ya!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home