Thursday, September 14, 2006

The End Of Finals

After tomorrow's exam, then it wont be long before the last paper which is on Saturday
and that is when I will be totally relaxed and no more mental stress building up in my
mind anymore. *ehehe* But it will be hard to finish tomorrow's exam which is Pengajian Malaysia, I have no idea why would they want us to do this sub. I know that they want
the citizens of Malaysia to know our history and our policies but this is too much. Who
can tahan la? class is too boring, lecturer is ok but she chose the wrong sub to teach
and everything is in BM. How to read? Got used to english already and now have to turn
back to BM.

Now no mood to study at all, maybe i should've paid attention while Ms. Fatimah was teaching then maybe I can manage to understand abit. Luckily LAN subs doesnt count in
CGPA or else I am better off dead. *FAINT*

Better go back to study, it wont be long before the sem break begins. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home