Friday, October 06, 2006

JC's Birthday

On the 5th of October, which is our UTAR Prom King's 22nd Birthday. We did celebrate with him at KimGary MidValley where JC's Girlfriend Teresa(Prom Queen), Jansen(FAM Finalist), Joyce(FAS Finalist), Nick(FAS Finalist) and me(kelefair) attended. I feel honoured because they actually asked me to come along. You know la, all handsome and pretty but I memalukan only. Thanks alot guys~ haha

I arrived on time but everyone was late but I spent my time wisely at the newly opened Timberland boutique at MV where I saw Michael, and MPH bookstores on the America Version of Men's Health. Then JC arrived with his girlfriend and we talked about how to get him bigger and fitter for his future. Then Nick arrived with a misscall on my phone and we grab our seats in the cafe/restaurant. And then we continued to talk about diets, supplements and exercises until the arrival of Teresa and Jansen. Joyce came late because she needs to get her cough syrups from Watson's.

Then evil Teresa and Jansen have to start talking about the pics taken in Genting where my lips looks thick! And they called it sausage lips *in tears* so mean hor, then Nick just have to add in while JC and his GF laugh all the way. Angelina Jolie also have Sausage-lips mar and yet she is so famous. Atleast better than Ape-faced or Horse-faced right?

We take pics of JC's cutting his cakes and removing the candles using his mouth and we did have a good laugh as he was doing it. Then Joyce need to leave after we eat the cake but the rest stayed to talk for abit until we decided to leave. JC is so kind to offer me a ride home after he knew that I did not drive that night. hehe Thanks JC.

I wonder when we will go out once again and laugh our @$$ off. Ciao

3 Comments:

Blogger mustardNcheese said...

ala... so obvious mar.. but i think he dunno that my blog exist la. so ur safe

12:51 AM  
Blogger yee mei said...

who? who??

6:18 PM  
Blogger mustardNcheese said...

haha.. we all knw laaa... the fame'd one i think.. or was it desprate for fame?

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home