Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Dengue!

Just to let you guys know that I have been hospitalised for dengue! Thanks to my medical card if not I will have to sell my a$$ off in order to pay for my bills. Since most of the people don't know which hospital, its Assunta Hospital.

I have to compliment the hospital for providing lots of eye candy for their patients(male) as they have really nice and pretty nurses all around. At one point, I thought I went into a paradise instead of a hospital.

I was on drips the moment the doctor sees me, it hurts when the fella poke that needle into my skin and the worse part is that he poked the other arms just to take some blood for the laboratory guys to work on my blood. Then I have to be admitted into HDU which is High Dependency Unit where you need the nurses' permission to go toilet which is like 10steps away. but it is only for a night before I got switched to the normal ward with a TV!!!! And it cost me Rm10 a day just to watch local channels and NO ASTRO!!!!

But the hospital food taste good and they serve curry as well. And I get warm milo an hour after every meal!! Where to find hospital like this??

Anyway, lotsa thanks to Sue Ling, Ming Yang, Melvin, Darlene, Teresa, JC, Joyce, Weng Fu, Sin ling, Vjean and all my friends who sms and called. Have to thanks Nick as well eventhough I din receive your sms, I think something is wrong with either DIGI or MAXIS at that time. But I really appreciate it la.. haha Thank you guys!

***Looking forward to the follow up visit on the 7th~~ hohohoh

5 Comments:

Blogger rainbow angeles said...

OMG! Where did you go and let the Nyamuk kiss u till so liddat??

Summore want to go back to the hospital to see the lengluis???
*rolls eye*

Glad to know u are a-ok.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U must Thank god or buddha loh...diu nia sing...de doctor also not poke ur "sifat" lah...conned me got chun nurse summore...all obahsan only...god Blast U!!!

8:04 PM  
Blogger mustardNcheese said...

dear angel,
kena kiss at home lor.. dunno how the hell the fella came in..

hospital got alot of leng nurse wor.. hehe

dear anonymous/gen tak,
reli got chun nurse wat.. u suay nia mar.. ahha

8:47 PM  
Blogger Daknight said...

hey..

Glad to know tat u r ok now...
so, next time dun stay at home too much la.. later kena gigit nyamuk lagi !

hehehehe

Take a gud care ya ..
=)

9:36 PM  
Blogger mustardNcheese said...

dear darlene,
that's why la.. too good boy edi.. wakakaka but i stocked loads of shieldtox edi.. shud be able to last for months.. ngek ngek ngek

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home