Friday, November 10, 2006

Long Lost Post

This is a post that i forgot to post. Not that I have been too busy but too lazy to blog. Anyway, I got a free haircut today at my friend's place and its quite good. But I have to travel all the way to KL but atleast we get to have a mini gathering la. I actually got lost on my way there, I ended up at The Mines instead of Taman Tasik Selatan which is quite far apart. Thanks to the friendly tol fella, I managed to get to my destination without much hassle later.

Actually nothing much happens this few days apart from Ming Yang's Belated birthday dinner and JC's Guess Model Search thingy. Travel alot this few days and I actually got tired of driving.

To Michelle,
I update edi.. but too tired to think la.. so u settle with it la har? haha

2 Comments:

Blogger mustardNcheese said...

ala... anonymous is a spammer laa.. damn obvious rite?? hahaha

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol hcl tramadol 50 mg mfg zydus - buy tramadol overnight shipping

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home