Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Dream

Dreams is what we grew out from and yet we try so hard to achieve what we dreamt of when we were younger. Very often, we dreamt of being a pop star, and being famous for some reason and ofcourse. it sounds funny as we are all adults now.A dream is what pushed you further and not something and pull you back.

Speaking of dreams, I used to dream alot and I really mean it. I dreamt of becoming a super duper chef that actually cooks for people I cared and loved. *I can cook* Other than the chef, I wanted to be a super duper lawyer that helps poor people to sue rich people. *found out that law is too easy for me to fall asleep* And so, I have decided on this dream and that is a Sleeper/Dreamer that helps construct other's dream while I am sleeping. Make people feel nice and happy after a stressful day and love the next day. See.. I sleep for a reason.

Knowing that not many people reads my blog other than friends, mind sharing what's your dreams? From the past as well.. =P

3 Comments:

Blogger rainbow angeles said...

i used to dream of marrying in a church but after attending a few church weddings, i think it's so boring... shhhh... :P

12:01 AM  
Blogger mustardNcheese said...

ohh... try a graveyard oso laa.. i think shud be nice ler.. totally opposite.. hehe jk ya.. but why not underwater or in the middle of the sahara.. romantic kan?

5:27 PM  
Blogger mustardNcheese said...

ala... nobody ask u to go deep deep into the desert mar.. if got sandstorm means u suay edy.. wakkakaka

oni knw how to go shopping.. must dream how to save money... kekekek

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home