Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Some Random Post

After 3 whole weeks of working at my gym with much dieting and working out, I discovered that I lost a few pounds after celebating. *winks*

Then I go kap other people's blog which is
  1. Michelle
  2. Joyce
  3. Kenny Sia
  4. Angel
Michelle is one of my siamese twins in UTAR as I think we are pretty much the same for being stupid but I think I am the smarter one la. *Michelle don kill me pwease*

Joyce is my course-mate in UTAR and one of the finalist for UTAR Ball 2006 but she is white-7 la.. Is she the Beckam of UTAR? They shared the same number anyway. She feeds cheese to her dog, Jack and makes her male dog looks like a female dog.

Kenny Sia is famouse, who don't know him? His posts are funny to read as it reflects on our Malaysian community and it can actually cheer you up when you are not in the mood. And he conducts some competition for you to win stuff such as Handphone and Shoe. Good eh?

Angel is a leng lui who posted me post cards from England and she has extremely good taste for music. I get to know Michael Buble after visiting her blog for some time. Her blog is very funny and very the liu-liu. hehe

That's all for now, post for nuts only.
p/s: Michelle you are damn lucky la, all my friends didnt bring their camera when we buffet'd at Shogun! But I bet u felt those oyster and crabs and sushis and cheese-rolled-in-hams and ICECREAMS down your stomach hor? ngek ngek ngek

6 Comments:

Blogger mustardNcheese said...

i give u 2 choice,
1. 3 crows
2. 3 stripes..

10:12 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

waa... angel is so the paiseh... but tenkiu for look me so up :P

i buy you aiskrim nxt time, ok? dun cry liao ohh... :P

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol overnight cod tramadol high vs hydrocodone - buy tramadol england

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

phentermine sale buy phentermine online vancouver - phentermine online with prescription

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy generic phentermine can you buy phentermine in mexico - phentermine zoloft side effects

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home