Monday, November 27, 2006

Tagged?

Since my twins tagged me, and here comes the reply...

Four Jobs I think I would stink at:
1. Teacher *who knows I might be the first to fall asleep instead of my students*
2. Bungee jumper *afraid of heights*
3. Fisherman *don't think i can wake up that early*
4. Doctor *Afraid of blood*

Four pretend nicknames I am making up for myself:
1. Genius~~~
2. Also Genius~~~
3. cant think of any already.. *mwahahahhahaha*

Four Movies I've watched over and over and not fall asleep:
1. Fight Back To School Trilogy
2. Back To The Future Trilogy
3. American Pie's
4. Kung Fu

Four Things I like to do on weekends:
1. CHEAT!
2. Kap chix at !u
3. Sleep
4. Do Assignments~~~~

Four Alchoholic drinks I enjoy:
1. Dannie Dont Drink!

Four Things I couldn't live without:
1. Good food
2. Enough Sleep
3. computer
4. Internet.

Four of my favourite food:
1. Garlic Cheese Naan from Williams
2. Thosai Masala
3. Bak Kut Teh
4. Fish and Chips

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Penang
2. Redang
3. Perhentian
4. Cameron

2 Comments:

Blogger rainbow angeles said...

what do you CHEAT on wkends??
and u like doing assignments on wkends??
*tarak paham*

1:31 AM  
Blogger mustardNcheese said...

haha.. i cheat on my diets on weekends lorr.. bout the assignments? erm.. actually just to fill in the slots~

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home