Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Missing Touch

Every once in a while, I listen to songs that I think suits my feeling at that time. For the time being, its Nicholas Teo's Tears From Polaris. I felt lost somehow, not knowing what my life have for me in the future. Not knowing what to do and not knowing how to react on certain issues. I have always done things at the eleventh hour eventhough I know that its not appropriate but I tend to slack alot.

At one time, I thought of taking up martial arts but ended up in the gym. I thought of working hard during the national exam periods such as SPM and STPM but then I slacked off once again. However, I am very lucky to actually land myself in Form6 and getting a seat in UTAR eventually. I guess heaven is on my side.

I have always been lucky and nothing bad seems to happen to me, but as the old folks says, "Luck do not stay forever" and I believe it. Although I have been really lucky at times, but I feel miserable at times too. But heaven rewarded me with a mask that hides things deep inside my heart.

Friends comes and goes and yet some stays in your heart. I have lots of friend who gave me their support and yet they dont know about it. =P Being too laid back and playful makes me feels comfortable but we live less than 100years and why should we spend most of it working our shits out just to please the 6sins?

All I need now is a trigger to work hard and sleep less atleast till I get a degree and then, Its time to enjoy life once again.. Trigger.. where art thou?

2 Comments:

Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Errr... what's your problem again?

I was like you last time... luck plays a great deal when I was studying... and I was also a very lazy gurl...

I say, you dun think so much... just do what u need to do, ok mou?

2:01 AM  
Blogger mustardNcheese said...

becoz i dunno wt's my problem that's why fan lor.. how can i live without a problem wor? no aim in life edi... hehe

hehe.. try not to think so much lor.. hehe

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home