Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The First Post

Ahh..finally i have a blog of my own but sadly i do not know what to say in my own blog. Even after reading blogs from KennySia, XiaXue and other well known bloggers then I realise that having a blog isnt so bad after all. Atleast my blog will be the place where i release all the stress that build up during the day.

To start the first blog in my life, guess I will just say what happen today.
At 3a.m. it was Germany VS Italy in the World Cup semifinal and alot of people actually expects Germany to win but Italy went against the odds when Grosso and Del Piero scored during extra time. The goal was magnificent as everyone was expecting the extra time to end very soon and the penalty shootings will decide who is the winner of the match.
Went to Murni to watch the match with Ming Yang and Alfred eventhough class is at 8a.m. which means no sleep for me if i want to get myself a place to park. And the class is conducted by our beloved Mrs. Fatimah(LAN subject lecturer) which is funny but the subject she was teaching basically is the best hypnotiser Malaysia educators ever created. Even after Nicholas get me an expresso from the cafetaria, I still fall asleep during the class and it is actually very disrespectful to our beloved Mrs. Fatimah. I actually felt guilty about it.. see I am good boy after all. hehe

And to add salt and pepper to the wound, me, Ming Yang and Alfred will be hitting the uni's gym at 3p.m. sharp as part of our weekly sport activities to shed off some unwanted materials. hehe.. I was as blur as a sotong during the whole day and did not know where i was heading all the time. The work out sucked eventually as none of us had enough rest to perform and lift weights. But we did manage to play squash which i do not know how to play at all(thanks to Roxana for helping us to get the racquet and the black rubber ball) it was fun but it is not as easy as I think because it requires lots of stamina to run around the court.

As usuall after gym, we head out to Murni once again to have our dinner and our beloved Jumbo Juice hehe too bad my phone takes blurry pics and it fails to transfer to my comp. or else you guys will be able to have a good look how juicy and delicious it is. *drools* Makes me hungry just by thinking of it. I like the garlic cheese naans Murni sold, so nice and the aroma conqueres my heart and soul. hahaha..

Now i am thinking of the Portugal VS France match tomorrow which is only 5hours from now. I suppose that it is ok as the class for Thursday is in the evening and not in the morning, means I can have quality sleeps before heading for class tomorrow. But Ming Yang went to clubbing and I wonder if he is terror enough to stay awake and Alfred too. Arghhhh... if i stayed up to watch again means I stayed up for more than 48hours in a row without sleep. That is not good and not healthy at all.

As i was visiting Sue Ling's blog, I found out that her blog is nice and Yee Mei's blog is also nice too. I wonder how they make it so nice. I don't really know what and how to do it. Don't even know how to link up their blogs by typing it here. Geezz.. I really sucked in this. God help me. Oh, as I was reading Sue Ling's blog, it reminds me of UTAR Ball 2006 which turns out to be a good experience for everyone of us. We had fun but there's also bad things happen during the process that spoils our mood and breaks our spirit. But thank goodness everything turns out to be fine at the end of the day. Tooks some pics using Yee Mei's cam.*hehe*

That's all about today, too tired to continue tho..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home